STUCK IN THE PAST

It's just another day. When i lay in my bed and keep thinking. Just Thinking. Thingking all about the precious memories. Then I start...

It's just another day.
When i lay in my bed and keep thinking. Just Thinking.
Thingking all about the precious memories.
Then I started to smiling without any reason.

I Know You've changed.
I Know things would never be the same.
Everyday, I'm wondering.
What are you doing now ?

Do you still remember me ?
Do you still remember our history ?

You said you were afraid if i can't fly because of you.
Come on, please think how I fly if my wings are you ?
You didn't want me to leave.
And also didn't ask me to stay.
Hey, what do you want ?

So come back to my promise.
I say that I  won't found anyone but you.
Till end of time I won't forget you.
I'll keep that promise forever.
Even thought we already fall appart.

No one can replace you.
You're the last one for me.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images